Saturday, December 20, 2008

Moving House and Such

I apologize for the dearth of new posts whilst I am in the midst of our house move. Clearly moving is not something recommended during the Christmas season, but sometimes choices are limited and we must work with what we are given. There are so many issues which I have been dying to write about: Bush's bailout of the automakers (how dare he?), Caroline Kennedy's run for the Senate (isn't the inherited passing of power something we attempted to rid ourselves of with the American Revolution?), Bubba of Arabia, Frankenstein steals the Senate, and so much more. Painting, cleaning, hanging pictures, and more cleaning will eventually become less restrictive of my time and I promise to come back with more prescient viewpoints than ever.

Until then, wishing you a Happy Hannukah and a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: